Now that I have seen Infinity War twice and had some time to process I wanted to share 25 of the thoughts I had while taking it all in! I will say that Infinity War was the wild ride the critics and reviewers claimed it to be. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I was mad, happy, and sad all at the same time. I feel like 2 hours and 39 minutes of the pure awesome that I witnessed is still a lot for me to wrap my head around, so I wrote up this list to get a few things off my chest. These are absolutely not in perfect sequential order, and I’m sure some of you had the same thoughts, but in either case I feel a lot better now that I let this out!
1. Thanos just schooled the Hulk...is that even possible?
2. How dare you kill Loki in the first 5 minutes!
3. Holy SH*T I just realized this whole time that I’ve been Loki fan girl. He is even pretty when he’s dead.
4. Awe Tony Stark finally proposed to Pepper #couplegoals.
5. Tony you better get on the phone with Steve right the F now and stop playing!
6. Why do these alien ships look like doughnuts?
7. Wow nanotechnology is everything!
8. Was Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts, really just wrapped up by this alien Squidward?
9. Yes Spiderman is life.
10. Oh good it’s the Guardians of the Galaxy... and teenage Groot!
11. Is Groot playing Defender? Also kind of a pun on the Thanos situation. Smooth Marvel.
12. Pirate space angel - I’ve never heard a more perfect description.
13. Thor dead serious thinks Rocket is a rabbit - I’m dying with laughter.
14. Vision listen to the stone! All I feel is you... no all you feel is Thanos on his way to murder you all!
15. Is that Captain America behind the train? IT'S CAP! YOU GUYS ARE SCREWED!
16. Wakanda Forever.
17. Alien really is a classic, Spiderman you are so right!
18. They are never getting this stone peacefully out of Vision’s head.
19. Groot making Stormbreaker’s handle from his own arm was so beautiful I teared up.
20. Great girl power from Scarlet Witch, Okoye, and Black Widow you go girls!
21. Fuck you Starlord - I understand he killed your girl, but you couldn’t have waited 30 seconds to punch Thanos so that you could you know, guard the galaxy and save the universe?
22. Vision seriously took a beating this whole movie and then peacefully died by the hands of his love only to be brought back to life and be brutally murdered... poor Vision.
23. Everyone is disappearing - oh no not Peter Parker too... you can’t take all that is good in this world!
24. That’s it Thanos just sits down for a rest?
25. Wow I now have to wait a year for the conclusion…
For more of my commentary follow me on Instagram @geekgirlinsight.
DISCLAIMER: I was in no way compensated for this post. I am just a woman who really enjoys movies. All images are property of Marvel Studios.